Tuesday, 5 November 2013
Behaviour with parents, Husband and Wife
SAYINGS OF THE MESSENGER
Behaviour with parents
130. Sayyidina Abu Hurayrah (Radi-ALLAHO-An-ho)
Children can never repay their father until they find their father enslaved and buy him and set him free. (Muslim, Abu Dawood, Tirmizi, Targheeb)
131. Sayyidina Abu ‘Umaamah (Radi-ALLAHO-An-ho)
Your parents may mean Paradiser for you (if you behave well with them) or Hell too (if you disobey them)(Ibn Majah, Targheeb)
132. Sayyidina Anas (Radi-ALLAHO-An-ho)
He who craves for a long life and abundance of provision must behave kindly with his parents and maintain ties with them. (Ahmad, Targheeb)
133. Sayyidina Abu Hurayrah (Radi-ALLAHO-An-ho)
Adopt modesty with the women of other men, your women will remain virtuous and adopt pious conduct with your parents, and your children will behave well with you.(Haakim, Targheeb)
134. Sayyidina Abu Hurayrah (Radi-ALLAHO-An-ho)
He rubs his nose in dust. Rubs his nose in dust, rubs his nose in dust. (He was asked, “Who, O Messenger of Allah?” He said), “The person who had aged parents yet could not make his way to Paradise . (Muslim, Targheeb)
135. Sayyidina Mu’awiyah bin Jahimah (Radi-ALLAHO-An-ho)
Stay with your mother, for Paradise is under her feet.(Ibn Majah, Nasa’i, Targheeb)
136. Sayyidina ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar (Radi-ALLAHO-An-ho)
There are three people towards whom Allah will not look at all (with mercy):
1. One who disobeys his parents.
2. One who is addicted to wine, and
3. One who boasts of his favours. (Nasa’i, Bazzaar, Targheeb)
Husband and Wife
137. Sayyidina ‘Abdullah bin Mas’ood (Radi-ALLAHO-An-ho)
O young people! Those of you who are able to do it must marry because this is the best way to keep your gaze down. In this way you can better check your sexual desires. As for him who cannot afford to marry, he must observe fasting frequently because fasting is a means to curb sexual desires. (Bukhari, Muslim, Targheeb)
138. Sayyidina ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar (Radi-ALLAHO-An-ho)
The word is a treasure and the best of its treasures is a pious woman. (Nasa’i, Muslim, Targheeb)
139. Sayyidina Abu Umaamah (Radi-ALLAHO-An-ho)
Next to Taqwaa (God-fearing attitude), there is nothing better for a believing man than a pious wife. She is one who obeys her husband in every command he gives. When he looks towards her, she pleases him. And, if he swears by her (saying that she would do as he says, surely) then she does not let him down. When her husband is absent she is extremely careful about his property and her own self. (Ibn Majah, Targheeb)
140. Sayyidina Abu Hurayrah (Radi-ALLAHO-An-ho)
There are three men who have assurance of Allah’s help:
1. One who wages Jihad for the sake of Allah.
2. Makaatib (a slave whose master will release him if he pays a specified sum of money) who intends to pay the money.
3. One who marries to keep himself away from indecency. (Tirmizi, Targheeb)
141. Sayyidina Abu Sa’eed Khudri (Radi-ALLAHO-An-ho)
A Woman is married for one of the four reasons:
(1) Her beauty, (2) her wealth, (3) her good character, or (4) her piety.
Choose a woman who is pious and well be-haved(Ahmad, Targheeb)
Collected from The Book “Sayings of The Prophet” (Peace Be Upon Him), Written by Justice Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani & Published by Darul Ishaat, Urdu Bazaar Karachi, (collected by: Muhammad Sharif)
Quran Chapter 14 – 35 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1639) - درس قرآن Care from serving idols Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abraham) - 14 ...
LESSON # 408 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Correction On Account Of Disbelief Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –112b ...
Quran Chptr 10-75 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1310) - درس قرآن Refractoriness of the people of Egypt Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...
Quran Chptr 10-32&33 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1274) - درس قرآن Turning away from straight path Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...