Stronger in respect of men
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast)
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
34. And he had fruit. And he said unto his comrade, when he spake with him: I am more than thee in wealth, and stronger in respect of men.
35. And he went into his garden, while he (thus) wronged himself. He said: I think not that all this will ever perish-
36. And I think not that the Hour will ever come, and if indeed I am brought back unto my Lord I surely shall find better than this as a resort.
34. Wa kaana lahuu samar. Faqaala li-saahibihii wa huwa yuhaa-wiruhuuu ‘ana ‘aksaru minka maalanw-wa ‘a-‘azzu nafaraa.
35. Wa dakhala jannata-huu wa huwa zaalimul-li-nafsih. Qaala maaa ‘azunnu ‘an tabiida haazihiii ‘abadaa.
36. Wa maaa ‘azunnus-Saa-‘ata qaaa-‘imatanw-wa la-‘irru-dittu ‘ilaa Rabbii la-‘ajidanna khayram- minhaa munqalabaa.