48. And He will teach him the Scripture and Wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel.
49. And will make him a messenger unto the Children of Israel, (saying): Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird, by Allah’s leave and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah’s leave. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are to be believers.
48. Wa yu-‘allimuhul-Kitaaba wal-Hikmata wat-Tawraata wal-‘Injiil.
49. Wa Rasuulan ‘ilaa Baniii-‘Israaa-‘iila. ‘Annii qad ji’-tukum bi-aayatim-mir-Rabbi-kum, ‘anniii ;akhluqu lakum-minat-tiini ka-hay-‘atit-tayri fa-‘anfukhu fiihi fa-yakuunu tayram-bi-‘iznillaah. Wa ‘ubri-‘ul-‘akmaha wal-‘abrasa wa ‘uh-yil-mawtaa bi-‘iznillaah. Wa ‘unabbi-‘ukum-bimaa ta’-kuluuna wa maa tadda-khi-ruuna fii buyuutikum. ‘Inna fii zaalika la-‘aayatal-lakum ‘in- Kuntum-Mu’-miniin.
Thursday, 15 May 2014
Jesus Christ – Miraculous Power
LESSON # 358 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
Jesus Christ – Miraculous Power
Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3)
Verse – 48 & 49 of 200, Section –5 (Part – 3)
It was described to Mary (peace be upon her) that Allah Almighty will bestow following excellence to Jesus (peace be upon him):
· He (God Almighty) will teach him (peace be upon him) the Scripture and Wisdom particularly the knowledge of the Torah and the Gospel.
· He (peace be upon him) will instruct the people deepest sayings of the wisdom.
· God Almighty will make him a messenger (peace be upon him) for the Guidance of the Children of Israel.
· Allah Almighty will bestow him (peace be upon him) some miracles. He will fashion out of clay the likeness of a bird, breathe into it and that will be a bird, by Allah’s leave.
· He (peace be upon him) will say the people, “I heal him who was born blind, and the leper by the leave of God Almighty”.
· He (peace be upon him) will also inform the people, “I raise the dead, by Allah’s leave”.
· Then he will tell them, “I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses”.
Physicians and philosophers were very powerful during the time of Prophet Jesus Christ (peace be upon him). Therefore, he (peace be upon him) was given such miracles which might open upon the people that he (peace be upon him) has superiority over the entire persons.
Transliteration in Roman Script & English Translation of Holy Qur’an written by Marmaduke; Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazar, Lahore and Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’an published By Idara Islah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated by Muhammad Sharif)
Quran Chapter 14 – 4 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1611) - درس قرآن God sends whom He will astray Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abraham) -...
LESSON # 408 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Correction On Account Of Disbelief Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –112b ...
Quran Chptr 10-75 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1310) - درس قرآن Refractoriness of the people of Egypt Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...
Quran Chptr 10-32&33 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1274) - درس قرآن Turning away from straight path Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...