Saturday 14 July 2018

Learning about a new knowledge - Quran Chapter 18 – 69 & 70 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1902) درس قرآن


Quran Chapter 18  69 & 70 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1902) درس قرآن

Learning about a new knowledge


Chapter Kahf (The Cave) – 18

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful)

قَالَ سَتَجِدُنِىٓ إِن شَآءَ ٱللَّهُ صَابِرًا وَلَآ أَعْصِى لَكَ أَمْرًا 69

 قَالَ فَإِنِ ٱتَّبَعْتَنِى فَلَا تَسْـَٔلْنِى عَن شَىْءٍ حَتَّىٰٓأُحْدِثَ لَكَ مِنْهُ ذِكْرًا 70

69.  He said: Allah willing, thou shalt find me patient and I shall not in aught gainsay thee.

70.  He said: Well, if thou go with me, ask me not concerning aught till I myself make mention of it unto thee.
69.  Qaala  satajiduniii  ‘in  shaaa-‘Allaahu  saabiranw-wa  laaa  ‘a’-sii  laka  ‘amraa.

70.  Qaala  fa-‘inittaba’-tanii  falaa  tas-‘alnii  ‘an  shay-‘in  hattaaa  ‘uhdisa  laka  minhu  zikraa.
(Section 9)
        
Commentary

After hearing instructions from Khizar, Messenger Moses (peace be upon them) disclosed his inclination of accepting his condition for living with him to learn about a new knowledge, but along with it he said also “‘in  shaaa-‘Allaahu” (God willing), so that the Support of Allah Almighty should be with the circumstances; and blame of clear breach of promise may not come upon him {Moses (peace be upon him)} that “Allah willing, you will find me patient and I shall not do against your any command.”

At that time Khizar (peace be upon him) said: After it I have no objection to keep you with myself. However, you should bear in mind only that if you desire to live with me then you should see (whatsoever I do) everything silently without speaking any word. Till I make mention myself and begin to tell you about any matter at my own, neither you are allowed to criticize and nor ask that “why did I do this?”

We knew from this entire story that the Religious Law is neither bound of any particular ‘Ilhaam, Kashf or Saying of any Friend of God; and nor it will show any favor upon any person on the basis that he claims about knowing hidden secrets; and he should let go, but It abides by those Principles which are sent from Allah Almighty unto His Messengers (peace be upon them) by means of Divine Revelation.

Some people, who violate the Laws of the Religion openly, make the forbidden things lawful, and if any other prevents; then they reply: we know more secrets than you. Such argument of theirs will not be acceptable and they will be punished due to doing against the Religious Laws, till it is not proved by evidence that they are free from charge.   

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/Q48bbG3aXss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

  Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatiha...