‘Aayat-ul-Kursii – (Part-II)
LESSON # 300 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
‘Aayat-ul-Kursii – (Part-II)
BAQARAH – 2 (The Cow)
Verse –256 of 286, Section –34 (Part - 3)
Illustration Of ‘Aayat- ‘al- Kursii
In the ‘Aayat-‘al-Kursii, there is narration about Oneness, Magnificence and Sole Command of Allah Almighty that He exists from Eternal and is Everlasting. He is Who, Who will be going on for ever. The words like Mortality, death, destruction or ruin are not for Him. He will never be perished, die or expire. There is none worthy of worship but only He (ALLAH Almighty) (GOD). He is the Owner of those Virtues that to praise any other except Him is not reasonable. He is Creator, Lord and Master of the entire creatures. He completes wants and necessities of all, and there is no partner of Him in completion of all these works. He doesn’t need any supporter or partner. He Alone manages these entire tasks and He is Well-Versed completely over them. He is the Alive. All creatures are living due to His Existence. He is the Eternal from always and will remain Eternal always. He is also cause of remaining others’ established. He never feels fatigue. Despite so vast management of the entire universe, neither He needs rest, nor does slumber overtake Him and nor sleep. He remains Watchful and Sensible always.
His circle of discretion is neither limited nor straitened, but It has circumscribed the entire universe, earth and skies. All is for Him and He has Mastery and Power of choice over everything. These all things have been fastened with His Order and He brings them in to the action as He wishes.
Having so much Powerful Mastery in Knowledge, Sole Command and Greatness, nobody can venture to intercede with Allah Almighty save by His leave. Every person is responsible for his own deeds, a mendicant or worldly person, the rich or the poor, elder or younger will get fruit of his acts (good or bad) himself (reward or punishment). Nobody might be able to share other’s load. However if Allah Almighty gives permission to someone, then he can request in His Court. He knows whatever is in any person’s mind. He is Aware of each mankind’s intentions and wills. He keeps account of goodness and badness of the entire creatures and it is very easy for Him.
None has power to acquire some part out of His Knowledge without His permission. But how much knowledge someone has gotten, that is result of Allah Almighty’s Mercy and Kindness. His Thone of Knowledge and Sovereignty has besieged the entire universe. Every thing large or small, good or bad, open or hidden is bright on Him. He doesn’t feel weariness from watching too much vast chain of creatures. This entire arrangement is very light for Him. He is Pure from any kind of defect. He is Master of all the virtues and excellences. There is no limit of His Dignity. Briefly speaking, the following virtues of God Almighty have been mentioned in the ‘Aayat-ul-Kursii:
1. ‘Al-Hayyu – (the Alive)
2. ‘Al-Qay-yuum – (the Eternal)
3. Laa ta’-khuzuhuu sina-tunw-wa laa nawm – (Neither slumber overtakes Him nor sleep)
4. Lahuu maa fissamaawaati wa maa fil-‘arz – (Every thing is of Him and for Him whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth)
5. Man- zallazii yashfa-‘u ‘indahuuu ‘illaa bi-‘iznih – (Who is he that intercedes with Him save by His leave?)
6. Ya’-lamu maa bayna ‘aydiihim wa maa khalfahum – (He knows that which is in front of them and that which is behind them)
7. Wa laa yu-hiituuna bi-shay-‘im-min ‘il-mihiii ‘illaa bimaa shaaa’ – (while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will)
8. Wa-si-‘a Kursiyyu-hus-Samaawaa-ti wal-‘arz. Wa laa ya-‘uudu-huu hifzu-humaa – (His Throne includes the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them)
9. Wa Huwal-‘Aliyyul-‘Aziim – (And He is the Sublime, the Tremendous)
Transliteration in Roman Script & English Translation of Holy Qur’an written by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazar, Lahore and Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’an published By Idara Islah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated by Muhammad Sharif)