10. (On that Day) neither the riches nor the progeny of those who disbelieve will aught avail them with Allah. And they will be fuel for Fire-
11. Like Pharaoh’s folk and those who were before them. They disbelieved Our Revelations, so Allah seized them for their sins. And Allah is Severe in punishment.
12. Say (O Muhammad) unto those who disbelieve: Ye shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. And it is an evil resting-place.
10. ‘Innal-laziina kafaruu lan-tug-niya ‘anhum ‘amwaaluhum wa laaa ‘awlaaduhum-minal-laahi shay- ‘aa. Wa ‘ulaaa- ‘ika hum waquudun- Naar.
11. Kada’-bi ‘aali Fir- ‘awna, wallaziina min- qablihim. Kaz-zabuu bi- ‘aayaatinaa Fa- ‘akha-zahumullaahu bi- zunuubihim. Wallaahu Shadiidul- ‘iqaab.
12. Qul-lillaziina kafaruu sa-sa-tuglabuuna wa tubsharuuna ‘ilaa Jahannam. Wa bi’-sal-mihaad.
Monday, 28 April 2014
LESSON # 332 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3)
Verse – 10 to 12 of 200, Section –2 (Part – 3)
The Infidels and Idolaters have been warned in the first verse of this lesson that as ancient nations were punished for their infidelity and plurality in Oneness of God, just like them you will be punished also for such sins.
This verse signifies towards Pharaoh and the nations earlier to him that they falsified the Prophets (peace be upon them) sent by Allah Almighty, refused His tokens and disobeyed His Orders. Allah Almighty arrested them in punishment for these all sins and punished them severely. Therefore, one should take warning from those ancient nations, and present Infidels and Idolaters should abstain from perverseness. It has been predicted in the second verse that all those Infidels who are enemies of Allah Almighty and His Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon him), will be overcome soon. The Muslims will defeat them. After being punishable in this world, they will be cast fuel in to the splendid Fire of Hell, which is certainly an evil resting-place (very bad place).
Quran Chapter 17 – 99 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1847) درس قرآن An end has been appointed for all Surah Baniii ‘Israaa-‘iil (T...
LESSON # 408 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Correction On Account Of Disbelief Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –112b ...
LESSON # 281 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Re-Marriage - Messaging For BAQARAH – 2 (The Cow) Verse – 235 of 286, Section – 30 (Part - 2) ...
Effort of Joseph to save himself from evil - Quran Chapter 12 – 25 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1495) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 12 – 25 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1495) - درس قرآن Effort of Joseph to save himself from evil Surah Yuusuf (...