81. Nay, but whosoever hath done evil and his sin surroundeth him; such are rightful owners of the Fire; they will abide therein for ever.
82. And those who believe and do good works; such are rightful owners of the Garden. They will abide therein for ever.
81. Balaa man-kasaba sayyi-‘atanw wa ‘ahaatat bihii kha-tiii-‘atuhuu fa-‘ulaaa-‘ika ‘As-haabun-Naar. Hum fiihaa khaliduun.
82. Wallaziina ‘aamanuu wa ‘amilus-saalihaati ‘ulaaa-‘ika ‘As-haabul Jannah. Hum fiihaa khaaliduun.
Wednesday, 23 October 2013
The Paradise And The Hell
LESSON # 90 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
BAQARAH – 2 (The Cow)
The Paradise And The Hell
Verse – 81 & 82 of 286, Section – 10 (Part - 1)
‘Ahaatat bihii kha-tiii-‘atuhuu – (his sin surroundeth him) it aims that they adopted the path of evil intentionally and then so rushed into the sins that there was no space remained for the Faith. This condition is of the people of infidelity (those persons who are unbelievers, disbelievers in the true religion and infidels).
‘Amilus-saalihaati – (they do good works) Good works are the necessary condition alongwith Belief for achieving the goal of entering into Heaven and for succeeding in this world. The good works are the works which a person acts in accord to the commands of the God Almighty.
The children of Israel had invented a lot of false fundamental articles of the religion and these faiths were being shifted from previous race to the next, for instance, “they are beloved and fondling of God Almighty, they will not be punished on their sins and if they will be punished, that punishment will be only for a few days, and that their ancestors and forefathers will get them forgiven from the God Almighty”.
Behind the shade of these faiths those people used not to commit a mistake from any unlawful act or contraband character and they were involved in this false notion that it is not necessary for them to follow till now the religion and to believe the teachings of the Last Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon Him).
God Almighty has refuted their false opinions in this verse, and commanded that dependence to be released is on two things:
• The person would have faith on the God, the Most High.
• Do good works.That is to say, dependence of rewards and punishment is on having belief on the commands of God Almighty and acting upon them.
Quran Chapter 14 – 4 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1611) - درس قرآن God sends whom He will astray Surah ‘Ibraahiim (Abraham) -...
LESSON # 408 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Correction On Account Of Disbelief Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –112b ...
Quran Chptr 10-75 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1310) - درس قرآن Refractoriness of the people of Egypt Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...
Quran Chptr 10-32&33 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1274) - درس قرآن Turning away from straight path Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...