97. Say (O Muhammad, to mankind): Who is an enemy to Gabriel! For he it is who hath revealed (this Scripture) to thy heart by Allah’s leave, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, and a guidance and glad-tidings to believers.
98. Who is an enemy to Allah, and His angels and His messengers, and Gabriel and Michael! Then, lo! Allah (Himself) is an enemy to the disbelievers.
97. Qul man- kaana ‘aduwwal-li-Jibriila fa-‘innahum nazza-lahuu ‘alaa qalbika bi-‘iznillaahi musaddiqal-limaa bayna ya-dayhi wa hudanw-wa bushraa lil-Mu’-miniin.
98. Man-kaana ‘aduwwal-lil-laahi wa malaaa-‘ikatihii wa rusulihii wa Jibriila wa Mii-Kaala fa-‘innallaaha ‘aduwwul-lil-Kaafiriin.
Tuesday, 22 October 2013
Enmity Of The Gabriel
LESSON # 104 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
BAQARAH – 2 (The Cow)
Enmity Of The Gabriel
Verse – 97 & 98 of 286, Section – 12 (Part - 1)
Jibriila – (Gabriel) it is the name of a great Angel. He has a very sensitive responsibility as He conveys Revelation of the God Almighty to the Prophets and Messengers (peace be upon Them). He is counted as out of the closely to God Almighty and arch angel.
In this verse God Almighty has opened some other secrets of the children of Israel’s false and meaningless argument. The Jews used to say that which torture used to descend over their forefathers from time to time, the news of that torture were revealed by Gabriel (peace be upon Him). He was their national enemy. For whom out of Prophets and Messengers (peace be upon Them) He will bring the revelation, they will not accept Him (peace be upon Him). This Angel also brings revelation towards the Prophet of Islam, the last Messenger Muhammad (glory, grace, peace and blessings be upon Him), besides this He discloses their secrets, conspiracies and plans over the Last Prophet Muhammad (glory, grace, peace and blessings be upon Him) so they would not agree to accept Him (peace be upon Him).
Allah Almighty has replied in this verse that position of the Gabriel (peace be upon Him) is only as an Angel who conveys the messages of the God Almighty to the Prophets and Messengers (peace be upon Them). In fact each type of command, order, agony, torture or Speech is revealed from the Allah Almighty. The enmity of the Gabriel, some other Angels and Messengers (peace be upon Them) is totally meaningless and the Infidels will be punished severely due to their enmity with God Almighty
Allah Almighty has narrated three virtues of Holy Qur’an in this verse:
• It verifies the principles of previous Heavenly Books.
• This Holy Book shows the straight path.
• It causes to hear happy news for the Believers about good rewards and success.
Bringing Jacob’s tribe from desert to Egypt - Quran Chapter 12 – 100b (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1544) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 12 – 100b (Pt- 13 , Stg-3) (L-1544) - درس قرآن Bringing Jacob’s tribe from desert to Egypt Surah Yuusu...
LESSON # 408 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Correction On Account Of Disbelief Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –112b ...
Quran Chptr 10-75 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1310) - درس قرآن Refractoriness of the people of Egypt Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...
Quran Chptr 10-32&33 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1274) - درس قرآن Turning away from straight path Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...