106. Such of Our Revelation as We abrogate or cause be forgotten, but We bring (in place) one better or the like thereof. Knowest thou not that Allah is Able to do all things?
107. Knowest thou not that it is Allah unto Whom belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. And ye have not, beside Allah, any guardian or helper?
106. Maa nansakh min ‘aa-yatin ‘aw nunsihaa na’-ti bi-khayrim-minhaaa ‘aw mislihaa. ‘Alam ta’-lam ‘annallaaha ‘alaa kulli shay-‘in- Qadiir.
107. ‘Alam ta’-lam ‘annallaaha lahuu mulkus-samaawaati wal-‘arz. Wa maa lakum- min- duu-nillaahi minw-waliyyinw-wa laa nasiir.
Tuesday, 22 October 2013
Abrogation Of The Verses
LESSON # 111 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
BAQARAH – 2 (The Cow)
Abrogation Of The Verses
Verse –106 & 107 of 286, Section – 13 (Part - 1)
Maa nansakh min ‘aa-yatin – (Such of Our Revelation as We abrogate) there are two words considerable in this sentence:
• ‘aa-yat (literal meanings are sign and token) and many things are aimed from it like miracles which have sign of the Power of God Almighty and prophet hood of the Prophet, Command and order of The Lord Almighty, and the verses of the Holy Qur’an (round signs) etc.
• Nansakh (We abrogate) to order in place of the previous order which may be better than that or the like thereof, to finish the first order and bring (in place) one better or alike. As far as there is concern to change the miracle, in that case it is a common thing that the God Almighty may abrogate one miracle and may bring one better or alike to which He considers better according to the change of time. As far as there is concern about the other meanings, in it two additional matters come out: One is the verses of previous Heavenly Books and the second is the verses of Holy Qur’an itself. Abrogation of the previous Heavenly Books after revelation of the Holy Qur’an is then quite openly matter.
We never punish until We have sent a Messenger - Quran Chapter 17 – 15 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1791) درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 17 – 15 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1791) درس قرآن We never punish until We have sent a Messenger Surah Baniii ‘I...
LESSON # 408 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Correction On Account Of Disbelief Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –112b ...
That which God leaveth with you; is better - Quran Chapter 11-85 & 86 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1406) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-85 & 86 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1406) - درس قرآن That which God leaveth with you; is better Surah Huud ...
Quran Chapter 11 -105 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1418) - درس قرآن Full substance regarding human life Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...