Tuesday 8 October 2019

Allah nourishes me - Quran Chapter 26: 78 to 82 (Pt-19, Stg-5) (L-2335) درس قرآن


Quran Chapter 26: 78 to 82 (Pt-19, Stg-5) (L-2335) درس قرآن

Allah nourishes me

Chapter Shu-‘araaa’”- (The Poets) - 26

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
 (I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.

(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
                                                           
ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَنِى فَهُوَ يَهْدِينِ 78  وَٱلَّذِى هُوَ يُطْعِمُنِى وَيَسْقِينِ 79  وَإِذَا مَرِضْتُ فَهُوَ يَشْفِينِ 80
وَٱلَّذِى يُمِيتُنِى ثُمَّ يُحْيِينِ 81  وَٱلَّذِىٓ أَطْمَعُ أَن يَغْفِرَ لِى خَطِيٓـَٔتِى يَوْمَ ٱلدِّينِ 82  

78.  Who created me, and He doth guide me –

79.  And Who feedeth me and watereth me –

80.  And when I sicken, then He healeth me –

81.  And Who will cause me to die, then give me life (again) –

82.  And Who, I ardently hope, will forgive me my fault on the Day of Judgment.
78.  ‘Allazii  khalaqanii  fa-Huwa  yahdiin.

79.  Wallazii  Huwa  yut-‘imunii  wa  yasqiin.

80.  Wa  ‘izaa  mariztu  fa-Huwa  yashfiin.

81.  Wallazii  yumiitunii  summa  yuhyiin.

82.  Wallaziii  ‘atma-‘u  ‘any-yagfira  lii  khatiii-‘atii  Yawmad-Diin.

Commentary

Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) caused to understand them: These idols, to whom you worship, do not have any kind of power. Neither these can hear; nor can see, nor these can benefit anyone; nor can harm. I consider that all of them are my enemies. I do not have any concern with them. I fall prostrate before Him and worship Him Who is the Lord of the entire Worlds.

Then he (peace be upon him) explains concerning Epithets of the Lord of the Worlds: He is so much great Powerful that He created me. Now He is Who guides me unto that Right Path which I have to adopt.

He  feeds me when I am hungry, causes to drink me when I am thirsty, heals me when I am sick; and He looks after me every time, observes my circumstances and hears my prayer. When the time of my worldly life will be over, He will cause me to die. And then on the Day of Judgment, He will give me life again. I ardently hope that on that Day; when He will check the accounts and deeds of His servants and give decision concerning them, then He will forgive my errors by His Mercy and excuse my faults.

Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/F0Vi4c5vIf8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

  Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatiha...