75. And among them are some who made a covenant with Allah (saying): If He give us of His Bounty we will give alms and become of the righteous.
76. Then when He gave them of His Bounty, they became niggardly and they turned back, and they were backsliders indeed.
77. So He hath put as a consequence hypocrisy into their hearts, till the Day, whereon they shall meet Him, because they broke their covenant with God, and because they lied.
75. Wa minhum-man ‘aaha-dAllaaha la-‘in ‘aataanaa min fazliHii lanas-sadda-qanna wa lanakuu-nanna minas-Saalihiin.
76. Falammaaa ‘aataa-hummin- fazliHii bakhiluu bihii wa ta-wallaw-wa hum-mu’-rizuun.
77. Fa-‘a’-qabahum nifaaqan- fii quluubihim ‘ilaa yawmi yal-qaw-naHuu bimaaa ‘akhla-fUllaaha maa wa-‘aduuhu wa bimaa kaanuu yakzibuun.
Thursday, 18 August 2016
Those who lie; will suffer
Lesson # 1113 from Holy Qur-’aan
Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapter – 9)
Stage – 2, Verses – 75 to 77 of 129, Section – 10 of 16 (Part – 10)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
‘A’-qaba – (brought back), it is past tense, origin of which is ‘a’-qaab, which has been derived from ‘aqab. ‘Aqab means “behind, back etc. ‘A’-qaab means “to produce another thing after the first”.
A man named Tha’-lbah bin Hatib requested to the Messenger of God Almighty (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam): Ask from God Almighty earnestly that He give me of His Bounty in abundance, so that I give alms more than enough from it.
The Messenger (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam) commanded him: Spend for good works from that which Allah Almighty has given you already. There is no need to do more.
But he persisted. Then God’s Messenger (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam) prayed for him and he was blessed with wealth and property; so much that he colonized a separate dwelling for himself out from the village. And falling under congregations and Fridays (prayers) was given up by him. When collectors of the poor-due (Zakaat) were sent by the Messenger (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam) for collection, he evaded by feigning.
It is commanded: Some people are those who make covenant in the beginning that: If we are given much wealth, then we shall give alms. But as soon as they receive a Bounty, close down their fist. Its consequence is that God Almighty creates hypocrisy in their hearts. Breach of covenant and making lies affect.
It has been mentioned about that person who afterwards; came being afraid; for paying the poor-due, but Messenger of Allah Almighty (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam) did not accept it, and said: We are not needy of your Zakaat.
After the departure of the Messenger (SallAllaahu alayHi wa AaliHii Wasallam), Abu Bakr Siddique, Umar Farooq and Uthman Ghani (all three Companions – May Allah be pleased with them) did not accept his Zakaat. At last, during the Deputy-ship of Uthman Ghani (May Allah be pleased with him) he died.
Quran Chapter 18 – 34 to 36 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1880) درس قرآن Stronger in respect of men Chapter Kahf (The Cave) – 18...
LESSON # 408 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Correction On Account Of Disbelief Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –112b ...
Effort of Joseph to save himself from evil - Quran Chapter 12 – 25 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1495) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 12 – 25 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1495) - درس قرآن Effort of Joseph to save himself from evil Surah Yuusuf (...
God knows all those who died and who are alive - Quran Chapter 15 – 23 to 25 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1664) درس قرآنQuran Chapter 15 – 23 to 25 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1664) درس قرآن God knows all those who died and who are alive Surah ‘Al-H...