55. So let not their riches nor their children marvel thee (O Muhammad). Allah thereby intendeth but to punish them in the life of the world and that their souls shall pass away while they are disbelievers.
56. And they swear by Allah that they are in truth of you, when they are not of you, but they are folk who are afraid.
57. Had they but found a refuge, or caverns, or a place to enter, they sure had resorted thither swift as runaways.
55. Falaa tu’-jibka ‘amwaalu-hum wa laa ‘awlaa-duhum. ‘Innamaa yurii-dUllaahu liyu-‘azzibahum- bihaa fil-hayaatid-dunyaa wa taz-haqa ‘anfu-suhum wa hum kaafiruun.
56. Wa yahli-fuuna BIllaahi ‘innahum laminkum. Wa maa hum-minkum wa laa-kinna-hum qawmuny-yafraquun.
57. Law yaji-duuna malja-‘an- ‘aw magaaraatin ‘aw mudda-khalal-la-wallaw ‘ilayhi wa hum yajma-huun.
Wednesday, 3 August 2016
God thereby intendeth but to punish them
Lesson # 1098 from Holy Qur-’aan
Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapter – 9)
Stage – 2, Verses – 55 to 57 of 129, Section – 7 of 16 (Part – 10)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Taz-haqa – (pass away), the origin of this word is zahaqun. Zahaqun means – effacement, to be wrong, to walk away by leaving any place
Yafraquun – (they are afraid), it has come out from the word farq. Farq means – difference and fear. Here it has been used in the meaning of “fear”.
Mudda-khalan – (a place to enter), it is an adverb of place; origin of it is ‘ad-khaal, which has been made from dakhala. Dakhala means – to enter, to penetrate in.
Yajma-huun – (swift as runaways), this word has been derived from jam-hun. Jam-hun means – to rebel, to escape by breaking all barriers, to commit insurrection.
It is commanded that lots of money, stout and active children of these Godless Hypocrites are embarrassment for them, being entangled in which, they bear different kinds of tortures and troubles. Like this, they also tell a lie that they are companions of Yours. If they find any little shelter anywhere today, then they will escape by breaking all barriers.
Bringing Jacob’s tribe from desert to Egypt - Quran Chapter 12 – 100b (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1544) - درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 12 – 100b (Pt- 13 , Stg-3) (L-1544) - درس قرآن Bringing Jacob’s tribe from desert to Egypt Surah Yuusu...
LESSON # 408 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Correction On Account Of Disbelief Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –112b ...
Quran Chptr 10-75 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1310) - درس قرآن Refractoriness of the people of Egypt Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...
Quran Chptr 10-32&33 (Pt-11, Stg-3) (L–1274) - درس قرآن Turning away from straight path Surah YUUNUS - 10 (JONAH) ...