107. And plead not on behalf of (people) who deceive themselves. Lo! Allah loveth not one who is treacherous and sinful.
108. They seek to hide from men and seek not to hide from Allah; and He is with them when by night they hold discourse displeasing unto Him. And Allah surroundeth what they do.
109. Lo! Ye are they who plead for them in the life of the world. But who will plead with Allah for them on the Day of Resurrection, or who will then be their defender?
110. And whoso doeth evil or wrongeth his own soul, then seeketh pardon of Allah, will find Allah Forgiving, Merciful.
107. Wa laa tu-jaadil ‘anil-laziina yakh-taanuuna ‘an-fusahum. ‘InnAllaaha laa yuhibbu man kaana khaw-waanan ‘asii-maa.
108. Yastakh-fuuna minan-naasi wa laa yastakh-fuuna minAllaahi wa Huwa ma-‘ahum ‘iz yu-bayyi-tuuna maa laa yarzaa minal-qawl. Wa kaanAllaahu bimaa ya’-maluuna Muhii-taa.
109. Haaa-‘antum haaa-‘ulaaa-‘i jaadaltum ‘anhum fil-hayaatid-dunyaa. Famany-yu-jaadi-lUllaaha ‘anhum Yawmal-Qiyaamati ‘ammany-yakuunu ‘alayhim wakiilaa.
110. Wa many-ya’-mal suuu-‘an ‘aw yazlim nafsahuu summa yastag-fiRIllaaha yajiDIllaaha Gafuurar-Rahiimaa.
Saturday, 29 November 2014
They Seek to Hide from Men, not from God
Lesson # 550 From Holy Qur’an
They Seek to Hide from Men, not from God
Surah Nisaaa’ (Women) – Chapter – 4)
Verses –107 to 110 of 176, Section – 16/24 (Part – 5)
The reason of revelation about this verse has been mentioned in its previous verse that a Muslim had theft, whose name was Ta’mah. With whom (the Jew), he deposited the theft items, his name was Zayd. When the stealth was traced, Ta’mah tried to let the people believe that the thief was Zayd (the Jew). In the morning, the supporters of Ta’mah referred the matter to the Messenger of Allaah Almighty (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him) and swore that the thief was Zayd. Ta’mah did not steal. It is being commanded in this verse, “You should not side with the dishonest and his defenders. They have been intentionally bent on treachery and a lie, supporting illicit their person, and Allaah Almighty does not like the treacherous and wicked people. They are double sinners. They try to save the thief and secondly they are accusing of theft an innocent person. They fear and feel shame from the people but do not fear and seek not to hide from Allaah Almighty. He is with them every time, when by night they hold such discourse, which displeases unto Him. They can hide from the people but how can hide from Allaah Almighty, Who has surrounded what they do?
Those people are being asked who support illicit, “If in the world you caused to succeed any person by pleading and using stratagems, and according to your opinion you arranged a record of stirring deeds to save such person, who was able to be punished severely, made harmonious other people by saying them that it was a Muslim’s matter and his honor was more precious than the opposite i.e. the Jew. If a Muslim is charged with the crime of theft, then he would not be able to show his face anywhere. Therefore, try to save him as it may be possible. It is the question of our own honor. If once respect has gone, then it cannot be gain again”. You did not think that the thief did what he did. Now you were going to commit a sin by supporting him wrongfully and trying to ensnare a person who was innocent against that person who was really guilty. No doubt you did all this in the world by deceiving and telling lies. But on the Day of Resurrection, when the matter will be produced in the Court of Allaah Almighty, then how will you support the culprits there and what will be of your cunning deeds?
You can deceive the rulers and judges of this world by providing them false evidence and lie swearing. On the Doomsday the Ruler will be Allaah (God) Almighty and He is the Knower of everybody’s heart. There you will not be able to save anyone from ignominy through your manual dexterity This advocacy and pleader-ship will not be useful on That Day. Who is such person, who will be lawyer of such people in His Court, who will fix the true as liar and the liar as true? Then it has been commanded that the sinner cannot escape from punishment of his bad deeds by the source of impostures and partiality. It is vain imagination. There is only one Way for it that he should seek pardon of Allaah Almighty and apologize for his sins duly accepted.
We never punish until We have sent a Messenger - Quran Chapter 17 – 15 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1791) درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 17 – 15 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1791) درس قرآن We never punish until We have sent a Messenger Surah Baniii ‘I...
LESSON # 408 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Correction On Account Of Disbelief Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –112b ...
That which God leaveth with you; is better - Quran Chapter 11-85 & 86 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1406) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-85 & 86 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1406) - درس قرآن That which God leaveth with you; is better Surah Huud ...
Quran Chapter 11 -105 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1418) - درس قرآن Full substance regarding human life Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...