Tuesday 25 July 2017

Sense of every individual guides or misguides - Quran Chapter 12 – 108 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1549) - درس قرآن


Quran Chapter 12  108 (Pt-13, Stg-3) (L-1549) - درس قرآن

Sense of every individual guides or misguides

Surah Yuusuf (Joseph) - 12

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast.)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.

(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful.)

 قُلْ هَٰذِهِۦ سَبِيلِىٓ أَدْعُوٓا۟ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا۠ وَمَنِ ٱتَّبَعَنِىوَسُبْحَٰنَ ٱللَّهِ وَمَآ أَنَا۠ مِنَ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ 108

108.  Say: This is my way, I call on Allah with sure knowledge, I and whosoever followeth me. Glory be to Allah! – and I am not of the idolaters.      
108.  Qul  haa-zihii  sabii-liii  ‘ad-‘uuu  ‘ilAllaah. ‘Alaa  Ba-siira-tin  ‘ana  wa  manittaba-‘anii.  Wa  Sub-haanAllaahi  wa  maaa  ‘ana  minal-mush-rikiin.
   
Commentary

In this verse, it has been commanded to the Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon him): You should say to the people clearly: Behold! This is my way, which I have chosen. My sense has guided me after looking clear proofs in the light of inspiration; and after meditating into them, that I should invite with full faith and satisfaction to all such intelligent people of the world that they should turn towards that God Almighty Who is One. They should recite Holy Qur’aan thoughtfully and bear in mind whatsoever has been mentioned in It about Allah Almighty, and obey Its commandments wholeheartedly.

I, myself obey all such commandments carefully, and those people who have chosen my way, they also have chosen it in a very thoughtful manner. I consider heartily that Allah Almighty is quite pure from all kinds of evils and errors, and I do not ascribe any partner to Him. While no one is unblemished and faultless save Allah Almighty in oneself and attributes, then there can be none partner of Him in oneself or epithets. I am one of the Believers of Allah Almighty and do not make any partner of Him.    

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/mIz4s_BU4yI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

  Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatiha...