Saturday 15 April 2017

I shall never do that from which I prevent you - Quran Chapter 11-88 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1408) - درس قرآن


Quran Chapter 11-88 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1408) - درس قرآن

I shall never do that from which I prevent you

Surah Huud (Hud) - 11

BisMillaahir-Rahmaanir-Rahiim

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

 قَالَ يَٰقَوْمِ أَرَءَيْتُمْ إِن كُنتُ عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّى وَرَزَقَنِىمِنْهُ رِزْقًا حَسَنًا وَمَآ أُرِيدُ أَنْ أُخَالِفَكُمْ إِلَىٰ مَآ أَنْهَىٰكُمْ عَنْهُ إِنْ أُرِيدُ إِلَّا ٱلْإِصْلَٰحَ مَا ٱسْتَطَعْتُ وَمَا تَوْفِيقِىٓ إِلَّا بِٱللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُوَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ 88

88.  He said: O my people! Bethink you; if I am (acting) on a clear proof from my Lord and He sustaineth me with fair sustenance from Him (how can I concede aught to you)? I desire not to do myself that which I ask you not to do. I desire naught save reform so far as I am able. And my welfare is only in Allah. In Him I trust and unto Him I turn (repentant).     
88.  Qaala  yaa-qawmi  ‘ara-‘ay-tum  ‘in  kuntu  ‘alaa  Bayyi-na-tim-mir-Rabbii  wa  razaqanii  minhu  rizqan  hasanaa.  Wa  maaa  ‘uriidu  ‘an  ‘ukhaa-lifa-kum  ‘ilaa  maaa  ‘anhaa-kum  ‘anh.  ‘In  ‘uriidu  ‘illal-‘islaaha  masta-ta’-t. Wa  maa  taw-fiiqiii  ‘illaa  Billaah.  ‘AlayHi  ta-wak-kal-tu  wa  ‘ilayHi  ‘uniib.    

Commentary

Prophet Shu’eyb (peace be upon him) said: I don’t know why have you been suffering so much from arrogance that you consider every other individual as nothing before you. Tell me; what is badness in accepting that which I say: Allah Almighty has given me as much sagacity that I have known the Straight Path, and He has bestowed on me such thing which He has not bestowed on you. God Almighty preserve you from it. My aim is not it that I should prevent you from collecting wealth through unfair means, become your chieftain and say to you: “Provide me everything.

It is a wrong way of collecting wealth. I don’t want to choose that way for myself; from which I am going to prevent you. I desire nothing save correction of your condition so far as I am able. It only is my intention, but its fulfillment is in the control of Allah Almighty. If He will desire, it will be fulfilled. I trust in Him only and unto Him I have recourse in all matters”.

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif).  https://youtu.be/rfV4n7LQDTA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

  Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatiha...