128. There hath come unto you a Messenger, (one) of yourselves, unto whom aught that ye are overburdened is grievous, full of concern for you, for the Believers full of pity, merciful.
128. Laqad jaaa-‘akum Rasuulum-min ‘anfu-sikum ‘aziizun ‘alay-hi maa ‘anit-tum hariisun ‘alay-kum bil-Mu’-miniina ra-‘uufur-rahiim.
Thursday, 6 October 2016
The Chieftain of the sons of Adam
Lesson # 1161 from Holy Qur-’aan
Surah ‘TAWBAH or BARAAA-‘AH (REPENTANCE) – Chapter – 9)
Stage – 2, Verse –128 of 129, Section – 16 of 16 (Part – 11)
In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Maa ‘anit-tum – (which you are overburdened), maa means “which”, the word ‘anit-tum is past tense, which has been derived from ‘anat. ‘Anat means “injury, detriment, trouble and pain”. The aim from the word; ‘anit-tum is “the thing which is cause of harm or pain for you”. This word was discussed in Surah Nisaaa’ in the beginning of Part Five. There, it means “grief, disgrace, shamefulness. Here it aims every that thing which hurts the heart or the body.
Hariisun – (desirous, full of concern), it is from hirs, which is a famous word, used for desire, greediness, ambition, avarice and covetousness. According to Arabic phraseology, Hariisun ‘alay-kum means “He is desirous of good for you in all conditions, and for this purpose He is restless”.
In this verse, connection of the Messenger of Allah Almighty (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him) with common people at first, and then particularly with the Believers, has been manifested in very clear words, and one can understand from it easily that if the humankind will not recognize value of the Apostle, who has such qualities, then it will be very surprising. Here those qualities have been mentioned, relation of which is with others and affect them. Following are four attributes, from which, first three are concerned with entire human beings, and the fourth belongs to the Believers particularly.
· Allah Almighty has sent the Chieftain of the sons of Adam (peace be upon them), Who is the most excellent from the entire human beings, as an excellent example for us, so that we should learn from the neat, clean, pure and chaste Life of the Messenger, Muhammad (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him), and perform our all deeds according to His Guidance. It is the greatest blessing of Allah Almighty that He did not make any such creature to His chosen last Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him), following whom, it might not be possible for any human being.
· Fellow feeling and human sympathy have been filled in to Him so much that whenever He (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him) observes any other in any kind of difficulty or distress, it is very troublesome on Him (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon Him).
· This fellow suffering is not limited only up to perception, but He tries His best to save every individual from pain and distress wholeheartedly. Really it would be strange, if every person does not get ready to sacrifice his life and wealth on such Person.
· Being Humankind, His behavior with the Believers is the same also. However benevolence and kindness on them is naturally more than others, because that person; who accepts advice and obeys commandment, certainly he is regarded with favor more than others.
Crying unto saints and angels is useless - Quran Chapter 17 – 55 & 56 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1817) درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 17 – 55 & 56 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1817) درس قرآن Crying unto saints and angels is useless Surah Baniii ...
LESSON # 408 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Correction On Account Of Disbelief Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –112b ...
LESSON # 281 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Re-Marriage - Messaging For BAQARAH – 2 (The Cow) Verse – 235 of 286, Section – 30 (Part - 2) ...
Quran Chapter 11 -120 to 122 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1428) - درس قرآن An exhortation and a reminder Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...