Wednesday 22 November 2017

The path of error - Quran Chapter 15 – 39 to 41 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1669) درس قرآن


Quran Chapter 15  39 to 41 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1669) درس قرآن


The path of error

Surah ‘Al-Hijr - (The Rocky Tract) - 15

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful)

     قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَآ أَغْوَيْتَنِى لَأُزَيِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ وَلَأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ 39

 إِلَّا عِبَادَكَ مِنْهُمُ ٱلْمُخْلَصِينَ 40

 قَالَ هَٰذَا صِرَٰطٌعَلَىَّ مُسْتَقِيمٌ 41

39.  He said: My Lord! Because Thou hast sent me astray, I verily shall adorn the path of error for them in the earth, and shall mislead them every one-

40.  Save such of them as are Thy perfectly devoted slaves.

41,  He said: This path (of My sincere slaves) is the Straight Path leading to Me!
39.  Qaala  Rabbi  bimaaa  ‘agway-Tanii  la-‘uzayyi-nanna  lahum  fil-‘arzi  wa  la-‘ugwi-yanna-hum  ‘ajma-‘iin.

40.  ‘Illaa  ‘ibaadaKa  minhumul-Mukhlasiin.

41.  Qaala  haazaa  Siraatun  ‘alayya  Mustaqiim.   
   
Commentary

Bimaaa  ‘agway-Tanii – (Because Thou hast sent me astray). ‘Ag-way-Ta is past tense from the word ‘ig-waa-‘un, which has come out from ga-wa-ya. Gayyun means “straggling, depravity”. This word has passed in Suratul-Baqarah (Chapter 2). ‘Igwaa means “to mislead, to send astray”.

The condition of Iblis was the same as it can be of any criminal after hearing the judgment against himself. He is unable to harm The Master of the masters (Allah Almighty). But he becomes foe of the life of his enemy who won (Adam) opposite to him. He says to Allah Almighty: I shall try my best to ruin him, due to whom, You accursed me. I shall not be able to mislead Your chosen servants, however, I shall leave no stone unturned to mislead others from the Straight Path. I shall adorn worldly things before them in such a way that many good people will rush in, and then I shall look their restlessness, standing aside that, how every person pounces upon those things rapidly? How much the bazaar of blood-shedding, snatching and quarreling becomes hot? And then I shall sing with joy that how I have caused to lie my enemy on the back? Alas! It is the result of haughtiness.

The Master of the masters commands freely and fearlessly: This Path which leads directly to Me, is very clear. Those who have chosen it, will never turn away from it.       

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/j5MYJmnHWVs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

  Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatiha...