Monday 19 June 2017

“I asked of Him an evil act” - Quran Chapter 12 – 51b & 52 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1512) - درس قرآن


Quran Chapter 12  51b & 52 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1512) - درس قرآن

“I asked of Him an evil act”

Surah Yuusuf (Joseph) - 12

‘A-‘uu-zu  Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim. 
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast.)

Bis-Millaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.

(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful.)

  قُلْنَ حَٰشَ لِلَّهِ مَا عَلِمْنَا عَلَيْهِ مِنسُوٓءٍ قَالَتِ ٱمْرَأَتُ ٱلْعَزِيزِ ٱلْـَٰٔنَ حَصْحَصَ ٱلْحَقُّ أَنَا۠ رَٰوَدتُّهُۥ عَن نَّفْسِهِۦ وَإِنَّهُۥ لَمِنَ ٱلصَّٰدِقِينَ (51  b)

 ذَٰلِكَ لِيَعْلَمَ أَنِّى لَمْ أَخُنْهُ بِٱلْغَيْبِ وَأَنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَايَهْدِى كَيْدَ ٱلْخَآئِنِينَ (52

51b.  They answered: Allah Blameless! We know no evil of him. Said the wife of the ruler: Now the truth is out. I asked of him an evil act, and he is surely of the truthful.

52.  (Then Joseph said: I asked for) this, that he (my lord) may know that I betrayed him not in secret, and surely Allah does not allow the deceivers to succeed in their deception.  
51b.  Qulna  Haasha  Lillaahi  maa  ‘alim-naa  ‘alayhi  min  suuu’.  Qaala-timra-‘atul-’Aziizil-‘aana  has-hasal-haqq.  ‘Anaa  raa-wattuhuu  ‘an-naf-sihii  wa  ‘innahuu  laminas-Saadiqiin.

52.  Zaalika  li-ya’-lama  ‘annii  lam  ‘akhun-hu  bil-gaybi  wa  ‘annAllaaha  laa  yahdii  kay-dal-khaaa-‘iniin.    
   
Commentary

Before the king, those women who were present, were those entire including the wife of the ruler of Egypt, in front of whom, Joseph (peace be upon him) was brought up. Summary of the question was that: Did you find Joseph (peace be upon him) abstinent or saw him immoral. Those all women replied collectively and forthwith: By God! We did not find any evil into him. Then wife of the ruler said: At last the truth has become public. I accept in this houseful court of the king in my particular matter that Satan misled me that I should make me inclined to Joseph (peace be upon him). He is certainly truthful in the claim of His innocence.

In the prison, Joseph (peace be upon him) would have taken a sigh of satisfaction after hearing above mentioned conversation of the women. He caused to say by someone in the court: I did all this for the purpose that I may assure perfectly to my lord (the ruler of Egypt) that I did never committed any such work behind him at his home, by which he have his reputation sullied. Allah Almighty does not allow the deceivers to succeed in their deception.  

Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif). https://youtu.be/eM4JxbhKJKM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary on Last Scripture

  Commentary on Last Scripture Volume 1   Lessons # 1 to 528 from Parts 1 to 4 of Holy Qur’an, Lessons from Chapters: 1.’Al -Faatiha...