188. Think not that those who exult in what they have given, and love to be praised for what they have not done – think not, they are in safety from the doom. And a painful doom is theirs.
189. Unto Allah belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. And Allah is Able to do all things.
188. Laa tahsa-bannallaziina yafrahuuna bimaaa ‘ataw-wa yuhibbuuna ‘any-yuhmaduu bimaa lam yaf-‘aluu falaa tahsa-bannahum- bimafaazatim-minal-‘azaab. Wa lahum ‘azaa-bun ‘aliim.
189. Wa lillaahi mulkus-samaa-waati wal-‘arz. Wallaahu ‘alaa kulli shay-‘in- Qadiir.
Monday, 11 August 2014
Wallaahu ‘Alaa Kulli Shay-‘in Qadiir
LESSON # 464 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
Wallaahu ‘Alaa Kulli Shay-‘in Qadiir
Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3)
Verses –188 & 189 of 200, Section –19 (Part – 4)
The religious scholars of the Jews used to take bribe from the public, tell them false tenets and think that nobody can observe their ingenuity. They used to hope that the people would praise them that they were supreme scholars and truth loving. On the other side, the condition of the Hypocrites was same also. They used to remain at home hiding themselves in the situation of crusade and be pleased at their cleverness that, “how we defended ourselves”.
When the Messenger of Allah Almighty (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon him) used to return from the religious crusade, then the above mentioned people wished (by false evading about their absence) that they might be praised by Allah’s Apostle (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon him). It has been described in these verses that these kinds of activities cannot save them from the anguish of Allah Almighty, which has been waiting for them in the world and the Hereafter.
Those depravities of the People of the Scripture were signified in the first verse that:
· They did not stand firm and flung the solemn covenant behind their backs, which was taken by Allah Almighty.
· They were to expound the truth/Scripture to the mankind and not to hide it, but they hid it and gave false and cheap verdicts to the people. It was a very big crime to give the false verdicts, but they did not stop here and sold their religion and faith against a few coins, and ruined their world and Future at their own.
In what manner these people have fallen into an idiotically misunderstanding that they become happy upon their each lawful or unlawful deed. They think that their conduct and acts are elevated from error. It is its result that now there is no chance of their correction. Not only has this but they wanted to be praised for those acts, which they have not performed. As if they did not do any duty, even then, it was a planned scheme and they did not adopt sagacity and prudence.
Allah Almighty commanded, “Triumphing perceptions and childish solaces of those people will not be able to save them from the anguish of Allah Almighty. Sovereign Power of the heavens and the earth is only for Allah Almighty. How can they go out from it and where can they go leaving it”?
Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’an published By Idara Islah wa Tableegh, Lahore and translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif.
We never punish until We have sent a Messenger - Quran Chapter 17 – 15 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1791) درس قرآن
Quran Chapter 17 – 15 (Pt-15, Stg-4) (L-1791) درس قرآن We never punish until We have sent a Messenger Surah Baniii ‘I...
LESSON # 408 FROM HOLY QUR’AN Correction On Account Of Disbelief Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter - 3) Verse –112b ...
That which God leaveth with you; is better - Quran Chapter 11-85 & 86 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1406) - درس قرآنQuran Chapter 11-85 & 86 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1406) - درس قرآن That which God leaveth with you; is better Surah Huud ...
Quran Chapter 11 -105 (Pt-12, Stg-3) (L-1418) - درس قرآن Full substance regarding human life Surah Huud ( Hud ) - 11 ...